Video 3: An activity I like to do in my free time.


Resultado de imagen para gustavo cerati


Hello everyone, this is the last video, Today I'm gonna talk about an activity like to do in my free time. In my free time I enjoy listen to music, I have grown in the field of music, all my family  play music (sadly I don't play any instrument), My familiy love The Beatles, I love too but I like a lot of music types.

I listen to music all the time, When I go out I hear a lot of music, like when I walk of my house untill the University, Also I listen to music in class sometimes, But the most of time, I do when I arrive to my house, after a long day, I listen to music for relax me, for have fun, even for getting high to myself.

I listen Rock, Anglo Rock like The Police,The Smiths, Pink Floyd,  and latinoamerican rock like Los Tres and Gustavo Cerati, I listen a lot of Pop too, Anglo Pop like Blondie and David Bowie and latinoamerican Pop like Alex Anwandter. I listen another kinds of music like Funk, Jazz, Blues, but in lesser degree.

I love listen to music, I think that one song could be resume what we feel or think about something. I believe that the life without music must be so bored, I considered myself a Music fan, I love know th context of the music, why some band or some person write and sing one song, the meaning of the music is very important to me.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A place I would like to visit :)

A special gift

My Favourite Piece of Technology